Family member Auto-Ship Plan
Join the family and develop a healthy habit today!
Frequently Asked Questions
You always have complete control over your Family Member Auto-Ship orders, and we send an email reminder ten days before each order ships. You can change your delivery frequency, next order date or quantity anytime by visiting ‘Manage Auto-Ship’ located within the account section of soy.com. Changes to orders can be made anytime within 24 hours of the next scheduled shipment date, and you can cancel at any time.
We will place your Auto-Ship orders automatically according to your selected frequency, and you will only be billed on the day the order is shipped. Prior to each Auto-Ship order, we will send you an email reminder. You will also receive email notifications regarding other important information related to your Auto-Ship account, such as if your product is discontinued, if you cancel your plan, or confirmation when an order places successfully.
Change an order date
- To change your next order date, please visit the ‘My Next Order’ tab under ‘Manage Auto-Ship’ and click the ‘Change’ link near the next order date and select the new date for your order. This will change the order date for the entire order.
- If an Auto-Ship order contains multiple items and you would only like to change the order date of a single item, please visit the ‘My Auto-Ship Items’ tab and identify the individual item you would like to modify. Please click the next order date for the individual item and select your desired next order date from the pop-up calendar.
- To skip an Auto-Ship order, please visit the ‘My Next Order’ tab under ‘My Auto-Ship’ and click the ‘Skip’ link near the next order date to skip the entire order.
- To modify the delivery frequency for an Auto-Ship subscription item, please visit the ‘My Auto-Ship Items’ tab. On this tab, the current delivery frequency is displayed next to each Auto-Ship item in a drop down menu. To change the delivery frequency for an individual subscription item, simply click the arrow of the frequency drop down next to the Auto-Ship item you would like to modify, and select your desired frequency from the pull down menu.
- To cancel an Auto-Ship item, please visit the 'My Auto-Ship items' tab and simply click the 'cancel' link under the item quantity. You'll be prompted to confirm this action and indicate your reason for cancelling. Once you've chosen 'Cancel Now', your membership will be cancelled and no future orders will be placed. You will also receive an email notification confirming this.
- To make updates to account information at the individual order level, please visit the ‘My Next Order’ tab. On this tab, respective Auto-Ship account information is included below each order summary. These changes will only be applied to the individual order and will not be referenced for future orders.
- To change your shipping address, please click the ‘Change’ link next to the current shipping address. This will prompt a pop-up window where you will be able to enter your new shipping address.
- To make account updates for all future orders, you need to make modifications at the subscription item level, which can be done on the ‘My Auto-Ship Items’ tab. On this tab, please click the ‘more changes’ link next to the subscription item you would like to update. The current My Auto-Ship account information will be displayed below the individual subscription item.
- To change shipping address for all future orders, please click the ‘Change’ link next to current shipping address. This will prompt a pop-up window where you will be able to enter your new shipping address
The ‘My Auto-Ship Items’ tab displays individual Auto-Ship items and all associated details for that individual subscription including next order date, delivery frequency, quantity, shipping address, and payment information. Individual Auto-Ship items can all have different account information or you can make the account information the same for all Auto-Ship items you receive.