Other Health Benefits
Protein-packed Revival for energy & exercise*
Whether you need more energy to keep up with a busy schedule, your dailywork out or to simply enjoy life, soy protein may support better energy levels by providing protein as a calorie source.
Soy protein has key nutritional qualities that support energy levels, stamina, and sports performance (better lean muscle mass, endurance and recovery time).1-6
Soy protein is rich in "branched-chain amino acids" which the body can burn as "fuel" to produce energy.
As a complete protein, soy helps to build and maintain lean muscle mass.
Leading Experts Who Recommend Revival Soy
- Lillie Shockney, RN-The Breast Cancer Survivors Club
- Dr. Carrie Carter-Thrive: A Woman's Guide to a Healthy Lifestyle
- Karen L. Giblin, President-Red Hot Mamas
- Carolyn chambers Clark, RN, EdD-Living Well with Menopause
- Parry-Billings M, Blomstrand E, McAndrew N, Newsholme EA. 1990. A communicational link between skeletal muscle, brain, and cells of the immune system. Int J Sports Med. 2:S122-S128.
- Barbul A. The use of arginine in clinical practice. In: Cynober, LA, ed. Amino acid metabolism and therapy in health and nutritional disease. New York, NY. CRC Press Inc. 1998:361-383.
- Rossi A, DiSilvestro RA, Blostein-Fujii. 1998. "Effects of soy consumption on exercise induced acute muscle damage and oxidative stress in young adult males." FASEB, vol 12:5 p. A653.
- Brown EC, DiSilvestro RA, Babaknia A, Devor ST. Soy versus whey protein bars: effects on exercise training impact on lean body mass and antioxidant status. Nutrition Journal 2004; 3:22-26.
- Hill S, Box W, DiSilvestro RA. Moderate intensity resistance exercise, plus or minus soy intake: effects on serum lipids peroxides in young adult males. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism 2004; 14:125-132.
- Cancer Lett 2001 Oct 22;172(1):1-6. Effect of soy isoflavone supplementation on markers of oxidative stress in men and women. Djuric Z, et al. Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, MI.